“Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.” (Matthew 24:45-46 NIV )
We rejoice in knowing that we have been a blessing to nearly 12,000 families this month in spite of two distribution cancelations and a couple of weeks of miserable weather. We rejoice in the safety of our staff, especially our drivers trucking food and returning home safely. God is so good!
I know that many of you would love to help us in some way or another. Here are some ways you can help.
- Be a volunteer at one of our distributions sites near you.
- Be a volunteer at one of our warehouses or other facilities as there is always something to do.
- Share our story about our free medical and dental clinic in Polk and Burnett Counties Wisconsin. Contact email@example.com or call 715-472-7770.
- Share the Ruby’s Pantry Story with your friends and family.
- Refer us to food companies in your area that we may contact to receive donated food for our distributions.
- In your circle of friends, if you find churches that are interested in sponsoring a Ruby’s Pantry Food Distribution, please refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Speak at your local churches, schools and service clubs (Lions, Rotary, etc.). We will provide you with a script. Email email@example.com .
- If you talk to people who are interesting in supporting Ruby’s Pantry with a donation please refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for your kind help. We depend on it.