Are you interested in volunteering at one of the Ruby’s Pop-Up Pantry sites? Volunteers are required to complete an online Volunteer Application which is sent to the site leader of the location you select on the application.
- Click here to Complete the 2019 Volunteer Online Application
OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Ruby’s Pop-Up Pantry Locations
- Unloading trucks and setting up for food distributions.
- Hand out food shares for guests.
- Clean-up following Pop-Up Pantry.
Ruby’s Second Hand Thrift Store – Siren, WI
- Sort clothes and other donated household items.
Ruby’s Food Shelf – Siren, WI
- Restocking shelves.
- Repackaging food.
- Assisting clients in selecting food options.
Volunteers work 2 hour shifts or are available to substitute. The Food Shelf is open Monday’s 10:00-2:00 PM, Wednesday’s 10:00-4:00 PM and Friday’s 10:00-2:00 PM.
North Branch Warehouse – North Branch, MN
- Cleaning warehouse area and grounds.
- Cleaning trucks.
- Drivers with CDL and good driving record needed.
- Box Truck Drivers with license and good driving record needed — CDL not required.
- Help needed to break down pallets.
Waupaca Warehouse – Waupaca, WI
- Light cleaning of warehouse and offices.
- Yard work.
- General help needed.
- Needed now, Coordinator for short-term mission trips for MissionXpress.
- Volunteer Drivers needed for the MissionXpress coach bus.
- Bring your youth group and/or other ministry teams of all ages for mission trips this summer with MissionXpress to Rio Grande Valley and Monterrey, Mexico. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.472.7770 for more details. Costs vary, but always affordable, with MissionXpress.
Past Volunteer Network Newsletters